ss_blog_claim=bd50edc517cf0b7549fe6b5f63b6b5f8 The SLS Business Finance Blog: NAELB Eastern Regional Conference

Monday, November 17, 2008

NAELB Eastern Regional Conference

The NAELB, the National Assn of Equipment Leasing Brokers, is the largest organization in Equipment Leasing or Asset Based Lending that supports the small, independent leasing/financing co like myself.

The 2nd biggest conference of the year was held in Atlanta, GA and I was happy to learn that not only are fellow brokers like myself still in business and actively seeking deals, of the 52 funders who were there, only 2 had a freeze on of accepting new deals. All the remaining funders are actively seeking business and a couple of them announced new credit facilities or other money raises that are a signal that business is being done.

So the answer to the question of "Can I get a lease for my small to mid sized business?", the answer is clearly Yes.

Stu
Southern Lending Solutions

No comments: